If you choose to hold your bullion personally, you can arrange for direct delivery to your residential or commercial address. Please note that post office boxes are not an option for delivery.
You can browse the online catalogue to request a specific quote for delivery or contact us directly at 1.866.623.2002 for more information.
All products from our suppliers are of Hallmark refineries such as Johnson Matthey, AMark, OPM, PAMP Suisse, Perth Mint, Metalor (Credit Suisse), Engelhard, or from Government Mints such as US Mint and Royal Canadian Mint (RCM). All products other than Industrial Bars are subject to availability.
Payment can be made by bill payment, bank wire, direct deposit, certified cheque or bank draft.
Your package will be sent via bonded courier (Fed Ex, UPS, Purolator, or Brinks) and is fully insured requiring an adult signature upon delivery.Open an Account
If you choose to hold your bullion in a stored account, there are no minimum purchase levels and no account fees.
You will have access to a secure storage account, which is fully insured to the total metal value with internationally recognized depositories specializing in precious metals products. These partners include Brinks, IDS Ontario, The Perth Mint, FideliTrade, DiamondState Depository, Delaware Depository and Dillon Gage.
WWPMC provides 24/7 online access to view your account, including month end statements and a dedicated agent who will offer guidance, information, and facilitate buying and selling within your portfolio.
You have access to all markets for immediate liquidity and you have the option to buy and sell in 1oz increments. With personal delivery/holding, you are limited to the actual and full size of the bar when selling.
WWPMC also offers equity financing and the option to extract profit without liquidating product. Call us directly at 1-866-623-2002 for more information on how to maximize the value of your investment portfolio.
WWPMC is a full service company that offers the tools and resources on managing ownership of precious metals, including automated GTC Stop Orders. This is bulk buying and selling in order to protect profit and secure specific buy levels. This type of investment does not have the penalties and restrictions that many other investments made through banks and stock markets have.Open an Account
Worldwide Precious Metals (WWPMC) has access to another hard asset- mine direct, conflict free, INVESTMENT GRADE NATURAL FANCY COLOURED DIAMONDS.
Through our associations with worldwide suppliers, including Debeers, and a World leading Head Gemologist conducting appraisals, our main focus is to source the highest graded quality diamonds at wholesale prices! Also offering custom made jewellery and diamond valuations.
Browse through a selection of our inventory.
GIA Grading Reports
A GIA & complimentary appraisal report included with your purchase.
Looking to liquidate? Call us and our experts will help!Browse Our Collection
This is a new opportunity for clients to use RRSP/TFSA accounts to buy physical gold & silver. Through our partnership with Questrade, WWPMC is pleased to offer a new service for our clients in which they are able to purchase physical gold & silver coins or bars using the funds from their RRSP accounts.
How it works
- Fill out an application online.
- Once your account is established, you can activate your account by funding a new RRSP/TFSA account or transferring an existing RRSP/TFSA account to your Questrade account.
- For current WWPMC gold & silver bullion pricing and product availability, please visit the Products page.
- WWPMC will facilitate your gold or silver purchase/sell using the funds within your Questrade RRSP/TFSA account. Call us directly at 1.866.623.2002
Questrade Inc. is registered with IIROC (Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada) and is a member of CIPF (Canadian Investor Protection Fund). Your gold & silver is stored with IDS (International Depository Services) so it is guaranteed for weight, purity and security.
WWPMC offers the following types of Registered Savings Plan Accounts
- RRSP – registered retirement savings plan
- TFSA – tax-free savings account
- RESP – individual and family registered education savings plan
- LIF – life income fund
- RRIF – registered retirement income fund
- LIRA – locked in retirement account
- 1 oz gold maple leaf
- 1 oz gold bar
- 5 oz gold bar
- 10 oz gold bar
- 1 kilo gold bar
- 25 x 1oz silver maple leaf
- 10 oz silver bar
- 100 oz silver bar
IRA Bullion Accounts for U.S. Citizens
Worldwide Precious Metals is pleased to provide US Citizens and Legal Residents of the US with the opportunity to establish Self-Directed Individual Retirement Accounts, designed specifically for the ownership and storage of the US Government, Internal Revenue Service approved Precious Metals Bullion and Coin Products.
Worldwide provides you with all the Documentation you require to establish your Precious Metals IRA with Equity Institutional, one of the largest independent self-directed retirement custodians in the US that administers Accounts for Individuals and Businesses in all 50 States.
How it works
- Download & Complete PDF application forms.
- Once application is completed and processed, you will be able to place your order for the Bullion or Coin Product of your choice directly with WWPMC. When the time comes that you wish to sell any or all of your products it’s as simple as a phone call to WWPMC.
- In order for WWPMC to provide these products and services you will be required to appoint PMI (Precious Metals International, Registered Bullion Supplier with Equity Institutional) as your Designated Representative on your Account (See #7. ACCOUNT AUTHORIZATIONS” on page 4 of the Individual Retirement Custodial Account Agreement). PMI will receive a copy of your Equity Institutional Precious Metals IRA Statements, which allows PMI to verify funds in your Account to pay for your purchases and product in your Account when you
Strategic Income Plan
Though our collaboration with WMS Financial, WWPMC offers our clients access to a Registered Strategic Income Plan (RSIP) To learn more about positioning your retirement income so that your tax position is greatly enhanced, contact us.
WWPMC clients are privy to a preferred priority rate when converting CAD to USD and USD to CAD, which is notably better than bank rates. Contact us to get your preferred rate.
If you wish to pay by Pre Authorized Debit to set up a pre-determined amount to be automatically debited from your account each month, fill out the form.Pre-authorized Debit Form Agreement
Add Worldwide Precious Metals as a PAYEE using your account number.
Direct Deposit at an RBC Branch or Bank & Bank Wire (Fees may apply)