Open Delivery Account
Customer herein acknowledges that:
- Each transaction made by the customer is a purchase or sale of Physical Precious Metals (pure 0.999 and 0.9999) for immediate delivery.
- Purchases made for Drop Shipment “Home Delivery” must be paid in Full, including all related costs, prior to shipment.
- That all conversations between Customer and Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd. may be tape recorded.
- That all orders (purchase or sale) placed by Customer with Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd. are final and therefore, are not subject to cancellation or modification, unless mutually agreed to in writing by Customer and Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd.
- The decisions of the Customer to purchase or sell Precious Metals Products are solely those of the Customer, and the Customer is aware of the inherent Risks involved in owning Precious Metals.
- The Product purchased will be shipped out to a verified commercial or residential address by a courier insured service and must be released and signed by an adult only.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing the parties to this Agreement, herein agree to first submit to binding arbitration any and all unsettled disputes, the results of which shall be an enforceable judgement, in favour of the prevailing party, lodged with the Supreme Court of the Province of British Columbia.
- By submitting this document electronically you agree to be legally bound with the same authority that would be granted under your personal signature.