Open Storage Account
2 Step Process
- Complete Customer Acknowledgement Form
- Complete PMI Application (Gov’t issued ID will be required)
Customer herein acknowledges that:
- Each transaction made by the customer is a purchase or sale of Physical Precious Metals (pure 0.999) product for immediate delivery and is NOT a “FUTURES CONTRACT, OPTION ON A FUTURES CONTRACT” OR “SECURITIES” Transaction.
- The choice of payment in Full or the use of Collateralized financing is that of the customer.
- Purchases made for Drop Shipment “Home Delivery” must be paid in Full, including all related costs, prior to shipment.
- Customer has the intent, but not the obligation to take home Delivery.
- That all conversations between Customer and Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd. may be tape recorded.
- That all orders (purchase or sale) placed by Customer with Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd. are final and therefore, are not subject to cancellation or modification, unless mutually agreed to in writing by Customer and Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd.
- The decisions of the Customer to purchase or sell Precious Metals Products are solely those of the Customer, and the Customer is aware of the inherent Risks involved in owning Precious Metals.
- Commissions Charged to the Customer by Worldwide Precious Metals (Canada) Ltd. are a maximum of 3% of the Total Market Value on Purchases and 2% of the Total Market Value on Sales.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing the parties to this Agreement, herein agree to first submit to binding arbitration any and all unsettled disputes, the results of which shall be an enforceable judgement, in favour of the prevailing party, lodged with the Supreme Court of the Province of British Columbia.